David M Garate DDS offers the worst experience in all of San Diego available.The clerical staff discusses personal information in front of other customers, does not fully explain procedures/expense.

Major HIPPA violation! David Garate talks down to patients and treats as if they are liars. If you get an appointment with him plan on being be Little and get comfortable cause appointments are NOT on time and he will leave you alone in exam room for many hours, allowing the anesthesia to where off and his technique is HORRIBLE. The only good thing about this place is Julio dental assistant.

Julio has a great/caring attitude and is very professional.

Had an Experience with Smilecare Dental?

Comments

moralesyesenia45
Vista, California, United States #617090

they are verry rude unprofessional and so is the manager in vista smilecare its all business to them they charged me for my braces and made me get a loan from care credit last year now im stuck payin it and they wont reinburse me for work they havent done because i was pregnant the receptionist doesnt even bother to tell me to sit down while i wait for her to give me my follow up she looks like she hates her job im ending my contract tomorow i found a better dentist that is legit. :(