David M Garate DDS offers the worst experience in all of San Diego available.The clerical staff discusses personal information in front of other customers, does not fully explain procedures/expense.

Major HIPPA violation! David Garate talks down to patients and treats as if they are liars. If you get an appointment with him plan on being be Little and get comfortable cause appointments are NOT on time and he will leave you alone in exam room for many hours, allowing the anesthesia to where off and his technique is HORRIBLE. The only good thing about this place is Julio dental assistant.

Julio has a great/caring attitude and is very professional.

Had an Experience with Smilecare Dental?

Comments

moralesyesenia45
Vista, California, United States #617090

they are verry rude unprofessional and so is the manager in vista smilecare its all business to them they charged me for my braces and made me get a loan from care credit last year now im stuck payin it and they wont reinburse me for work they havent done because i was pregnant the receptionist doesnt even bother to tell me to sit down while i wait for her to give me my follow up she looks like she hates her job im ending my contract tomorow i found a better dentist that is legit. :(

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more