I showed up 10 minutes early, like I do for everything and they were ready for me.I checked in, sat down and a very friendly employee called me to to the back.

Once in the dentist office, the lady offered to hang my coat and purse. I was there for the $99 teeth whitening promotion, which actually whitened my teeth by about three shades. There was an up-sale, however it was far from aggressive as I have heard about from people in previous comments. I simply declined any other procedures and went with the whitening, which was simple and easy.

Over all I had a professional and pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend my friends here, and did because I get $50 off my next visit!

How awesome is that???Thanks SmileCare!

Had an Experience with Smilecare Dental?

Comments

I had a similar experience... It is nice to know that good service is still available this day in age.

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more