After 18 months of ortho appointments, I do not recommend Smilecare in Concord, CA .Even though I had an appointment card; E-v-e-r--y single time I went in they were running late.

They called for me 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. If you do use them, I suggest if you have a 3:00 appointment, show up at 2:15 and sign in your name, only then you M-i-g-h-t actually get your appointment on time. Even when I was waiting in the waiting room people were sitting on the (dirty) floor because there were not enough chairs, there are no magazines to read, they did have a TV blasting. All the people waiting had annoyed looks on their faces.

I have seen several people just leave.I should have been one of them.

Had an Experience with Smilecare Dental?

Comments

AMEN!!!

I wouldn't recommend the bakersfield, Ming office.

Dentist seemed okay, but see below:

1.poor communication with us by staff(resulting in initial confusion for my wife and a surprise charge to boot!).

2.poor coordination among office staff.

3.mistakes due to new personnel (I hope we don't gey charged for that x-ray procedure!)

4.rudeness for an oversight on our part stemming directly from their general lack of coordination and communication at the end of the appointment.

5.crowded, over-booked waiting room (connection among all these 5?).

Sorry guys, but it's true.

Maybe that's why I couldn't find them through the BBB site

rip off.............they are

you must work for them

YOUR SO FULL OF *** *** ***..... SMILECARE IS THE BEST PLACE EVER!!!!