Smilecare Dental - Waiting room
After 18 months of ortho appointments, I do not recommend Smilecare in Concord, CA .Even though I had an appointment card; E-v-e-r--y single time I went in they were running late.
They called for me 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. If you do use them, I suggest if you have a 3:00 appointment, show up at 2:15 and sign in your name, only then you M-i-g-h-t actually get your appointment on time. Even when I was waiting in the waiting room people were sitting on the (dirty) floor because there were not enough chairs, there are no magazines to read, they did have a TV blasting. All the people waiting had annoyed looks on their faces.
I have seen several people just leave.I should have been one of them.review #138730
You may also like
- "When my consultation was scheduled i asked the front office assistant if they were pulling my teeth the day of the consultation and she said No! It's just to see..."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product. Anyways,..."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."
- "I will never buy again from them.I have requested replacement light bulbs.What they did is ordered hid light bulbs from Ebay seller.This Ebay seller sent me hid light bulbs cost..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."